Saturday, August 9, 2008

Those momentous moments...


Well, we have reached 6 months! Yay! Elisha is growing really well. He is a very smiley and content little boy. You only have to look at him and he gives you this wide mouthed smile. I am pretty excited at this milestone - more for me than anything else. I would not describe myself as a 'baby person.' As cute as they are, I enjoy life more when they are a bit older. So I am very excited to have reached 6months with this little man.

We also started solids this week. He has taken to them real quick, much faster than Caelan did. He can't seem to get enough of them. So this also makes me happy, cause the sooner he takes to solids the sooner we can reduce breastfeeds (again something I don't particularly enjoy that much.) Elisha is almost sitting up. With a few props he can sit fairly well for a short time. He is really straining to sit up.

Tomorrow is also going to be a momentous occasion. Elisha is being baptised into God's family. So we are really looking forward to this precious moment with family and friends. (More about that next post).

No comments: